Friday, August 27, 2010

Work'n for a live'n

I had one of these when I was growing up and now I wish I still did to carry my lunch to work in.
Well I went back to work on Tuesday and I do have to say that I like being back to work. But I do miss the freedom of sleeping in and then going to PT and having the rest of the day to do what I wanted. But being back to work is good for the mind and body. I was glad though that it was a 4 day work week as are the next 2 weeks also with a furlough day next Friday and then Labor Day on the following Monday. But next week Wednesday I have to take off to take Jessica to her first day of school and then pick her up as she has a half a day. Then after that 1 day of vacation I burn I will have a ton of vacation to burn or lose it. So if the weather is looking nice I will be taking a day off for some rolling therapy yet. But back to work was nice as I spent the last 3 days at the airport testing the fuel trucks. I do have to day it was the perfect way to go back to work I do have to day. Well now we have to get ready for the Alterra race on Sunday. See you at the race. Later..

No comments: