Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Hitting it with Jess

Today was a day of just Jess and Me hanging and riding. First off this morning Jess and I ran the R-7 fork to Kyle so he could have Leif install it on his bike. I do have to say it looks great and hope he enjoys the ride as his bike will feel so much better. It also looks a lot better with the new fork on the bike to. Then we ran a few errands before we could finally get out on the tandem for a nice ride. I do have to say that Jerry's Ellsworth tandem is a smooth ride and a rocket and I can't wait to get Nate on the back with me as that bike is going to fly. After the ride Jess and I ran to Ben's as Brett was there to do fittings and he was able to sneak me in for a quick look. We made some adjustments to the shoes, and new cleats and the feet felt a ton better right away. Then it was the stem and seat and now I hope that I get more power out of the legs. Well I will settle for a little more as there is not much in the legs anymore so I will take what ever comes. Thanks Brett and Vince for letting Brett fit me and Nate. I will let you know how it is after a ride in the morning to make sure I can handle the changes before the group ride tomorrow night as that would be that last place to find out that the changes were a tad to much.

I have to say Happy Birthday to Maddie as she turns 15 today. Lucky her as she is Mexico with the neighbors and will be for another 10 days. That will be a total of 3 1/2 weeks there and man I wish I was there to. Oh well I know she is having a good time and it is something that she will never forget and thanks to Amando and Rebecca for asking her to go with their family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Maddie. Later..

No comments: