Thursday, August 05, 2010

Thursday rides

Today was a good day as I had PT in the morning and I was able to lift 3#'s forward for the first time since the surgery. I hope that by the time I go to the Dr in 3 weeks that I get the OK for going to work full time then and I am not just doing inspections and I can do my job. Then after that it was some rolling therapy with Jess and Cece this afternoon. After that we ran some errands and then it was the beat down. It has been a good week as I have about 13 hours of rolling therapy in the last 4 days. The weather has been perfect so why not get as much rolling therapy as possible. Tomorrow Gus and I are heading up to Lacrosse to get Nate from Jr road camp and going to Woodville and staying with Mike and Joy for the weekend and Nate is doing the WORS race in River Falls. It is going to be a nice relaxing weekend and I hope to get another 7 hours of rolling therapy in before the weekend ends. But any rolling therapy will be a bonus as the week has been good so far. See you at the races. Later..

No comments: