Saturday, August 07, 2010

Green Acres

Today was a relaxing morning feeding the cows some apples and riding the motorcycle around the pastures. I have to say though that cows crap a lot as there were every where and I had to be careful as I didn't want it to spray all over me as I was riding. Then it was walking around the barns and then load the bikes and head over to River Falls for some pre riding. The course is awesome right now and we are hoping that the rain fore casted misses us but a little would help to keep the dust down. It was nice to see everyone as we haven't seen anyone since the WORS Cup. Then it was off to DJ's Mexican Restaurant for some awesome all you can eat tacos. Now we are sitting eating some ice cream and laughing at Emma tell some good stories. See you at the races. Later..

No comments: