Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Holy crap it is hot

Man was it hot on the ride today. I went to PT and then I went on my rolling therapy while Cece, Jess, and Gabby went to a movie. Kind of wished I went to the movie a few times when the sun and heat were whooping my butt. But in the end as I was finishing up my ass was dragging after 3 hours plus in the heat. I took 3 bottles and could have used another 1 and I ride tomorrow I will take 4 even if I take a shorter ride. I could stop and buy some water at a gas station but I hate buying water so I make it last to the end. It really was not a problem but just wishing I had more today. After the ride I had to mow the lawn since I let the lawn boy go to Jr road camp. Just sweat a little more so no big deal but it will be nice to have Nate back. But then it was nice to sit in the pool and relax after all was said and done. Tonight we may go to Humboldt park for a concert at the band shell if we get moving and want to sit in the heat and bugs. Time for more BLT's and wine. I may make this a routine as the wine is good and the BLT's are awesome with the fresh tomatoes. Later..

No comments: