Sunday, November 07, 2010

BMX'n again





Pictures of us at the track from Sam. Thanks.

Well Nate and I loaded the 20 inch and cruisers in to the car and headed to Elkhorn for some bmx racing. I has been like 6 months for Nate and 8 months for me since we touched the little bikes and it was a great time. I told Nate the I entered him in 4 races today and he looked at me like I was crazy. But he lined up and had a great day. He took a 2nd in the 20 inch open, 2 in the cruiser open, 3rd in 20 inch and a 3rd in the cruiser. Pretty good since he busted his butt yesterday at the ICEMAN. I had a poor day as I was tentative as I hadn't ridden a bmx bike for 8 months and I didn't want to crash. I only made the main in the cruiser and took a 5th. Hopefully after a few gate practices I will get comfortable again and not tap the brakes everywhere around the track. See you at the first gate practice this Wednesday November 10th. Later..


No comments: