Saturday, November 27, 2010

Things that go on upnorth











Been doing a few chores instead of just sitting waiting for the big deer to come. I may be waiting for hell to freeze over for one of them. But yesterday we went into town for some Black Friday with the little town country folk. What a treat I do have to say. We went to Menards to get a few TVs that were a great price so we went to the store at opening. We got there and the lines were long as hell and we thought why are we doing this? Well we got at the end of one line that was right next to front of another line. Well the doors opened and we were in right at the front of the other one. Nice as my parents flew to the TVs and we got ours and were out of there. Then it was a stop to get some oil to do a oil change for Tim's truck and the Volvo. We also rotated Tim's truck tires and tired to do the Volvo but they were on so tight we couldn't break the lugs loose. Oh well I will take it in and pay to get them loosened up. Then it was relax and celebrate the kids Birthdays as it is the first time that Wade, Tim and my parents and us were all together. The we watched Grown Ups again. That movie is so funny. Then this morning I sat in the tree stand and seen 5 doe but nothing else. Took a break and now I am getting some lunch before going back out. Oh well maybe no deer but a good time in the tree stand talking and sitting with my Dad. Later..

2 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

48 months

Jay said...

Arrow Roulette