Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have a few days to use


Well I looked at the amount of time that I have to burn before the end of the year or lose it and I thought I had it figured out. I had it planned to take off over the deer hunting ( Thanksgiving ) week and then use some to have the 2 weeks over Christmas and New Years. That would have left me with 4 days to burn in the rest of the time I was not off. Well that was OK as that left me with some time to work and get some things done. Well that was till today as my bossman Kevin calls me in and say that the city paid me for the furlough days off over the summer by accident and that I have to take 3 more days off to make up for it. Well that is OK but the bad it that I only have 3 weeks to do it. The real pisser is that I have to take the days off without pay around the holidays. But in the end I am not complaining as I have to take them off and I did not work the days that the city paid me when they made the mistake. In the end I will have 3 more days to get things done and less time to work I guess. Oh well. The thing that I wish was going on it that Ray's was open as I could have had a little fun while I was off. Later..

No comments: