Sunday, November 14, 2010

Racing again


Here is a video of Nate in the cruiser open main.

Today was another day of racing. Nate raced the cross race in Sun Prairie in the morning. He toed the line and was sitting 2nd and then a racer from the masters class crashed into Nate and took him out and Nate had to untangle the bikes before getting rolling again. That Left time for Chris to catch Nate and pass him and then Nate was just in ride it out mode. He finished 3rd and we loaded the bike into the car and were on our way to Elkhorn for some bmx racing. We made good time and got there for a few gate drops and then it was race time. Nate raced the Cruiser open and took a 2nd, 20 inch open and took a 3rd, cruiser class and took a 3rd and then the 20 inch class and took a 3rd. Alot of racing in 1 day but he did good and he is now relaxing I think playing Black Opp's. I raced the cruiser open and missed the main but I took a 3rd in the cruiser class and then a 4th in the 20 inch class. A good day for me and I felt a lot more comfortable today and another gate practice or 2 I will be fine. I has been like 8 months since I raced the bmx bikes so it will take a while. But Now it is time to read the paper. Later..

No comments: