Monday, November 29, 2010

Grinding away

Well after a nice 10 day stay in Rhinelander with a lot of it sitting in the woods it was back to working for the man. I had a great time with my parents and brothers up north and then with the family when they showed up. It is always a stress free when up in Rhinelander and I love going there and really though love coming home to the normal grind too. I do have to say that work is not really that bad either and I do enjoy being back. I have one main goal for the rest of the year and that is to get all the food inspections at my gas stations done before the end of the year. I had about 120 to do and I think that I am down to about 20 to go and that is manageable to get done by the end of the week. Also I have 100 hours of vacation and 2 furlough days take off by the end of the year so I have to keep at it to get the inspections done. But I like the busy work that it is as it makes the day fly by. Cece has a few projects that I need to get done so I will need a few of those vacation days to get those done to. Well time to fix the door that the wind messed up. Later..

No comments: