Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More swimming

Today was another swim meet for Maddie.  This time it was at Cudahy and Maddie had to swim 3 events again tonight.  See looked really good and I seen a lot of improvement since her last meet on Saturday.  She took a 2nd in her 5o yard fly even though she missed the horn going off as it was real quiet.  She was the last into the water and then missed first by .21 seconds.  Maddie then swam the 100 yard backstroke and won that event and then she swam on the  4x100 yard freestyle and her team won that event.  In the end St Francis / St Thomas More won the dual meet.  I have to say it was fun to watch the swim meet tonight and I will have to try  to make a bunch of the other meets too.

Nate started his job tonight.  I think he has his dream job as it is working at Rays.  What a gig if you ask me.  Well I think all of you that will be going there are going to really like the new layout and of course you are going to be seeing alot him there. Well time to get the last few things packed for the race this weekend.  Later..

No comments: