Friday, March 24, 2006

Fish Fry time

Had a good time meeting everyone for some wings and beer the other night. I don't see Russell as often and he is looking real thin these days. The real work must be getting him shape. Maybe he will be racing age class instead of fat man class. Ron showed up also and I think he is looking forward to the race season as much as I am. I think he will be back in the top 10 over all again this year. I ordered 50 wings and Cece had a bunch and Nate had a couple and I ended up eating more then 35 of them. I don't mind as I think I could have eaten 50 if I didn't drink 3 23 oz beers first.

Well still waiting to hear if the offer on the house will be the primary or the one in holding for a possible pull out by the other one. We still can build across the street and have it our way and more usable space for our family. We will look into that as a possible avenue to pursue. Or just tough it out and pay off this house and deal with the piece of shit that lives next door. I will have the kids make enough noise and play kick ball and stuff so that may keep him away. Also if the idiot has sex with the things he brings home and leaves the windows open while laying the wood I'll get in his face. Other then him we love the house and area.

Yesterday nothing real notable happened. Just work and a good workout on the rollers with the kids in the basement. We did a good climbing workout and even Maddie was tired after the workout. She is getting better and working harder each week. Nate just works hard in every workout. Then it was just getting a few chores done so I can ride and race over the weekend.

Today no workout as my parents are here and we are going to meet my brother for a fish fry. Had a easy day at work and now its time for a few beers and a good fish fry. Don't know where we are going yet but somewhere on the eastside I think as that is where my brother lives. Then tomorrow doing the Wheel ride at 9:30 and racing at the bmx barn on Sunday. Have to get going. Later..

No comments: