Thursday, March 30, 2006

3.30

Well another kick in the junk. We put a offer in piece of dirt to put up a new crib and another person beat us to it. Well that will be enough for awhile as Cece and I are just going to stay put for awhile and just look and if something comes along that we like we will take the jump then. Almost paid off here so just staying put for awhile longer. Will let the kids bother the neighbor and maybe he will go a way.

Today went for a night ride with the Tool and Coop. The trails were perfect and it felt great to be on the bike and on the dirt. I took the single speeder out and it was fun to ride it. I plan on racing it so I better be riding it a few more times to get used to it for the races. I hope that the trails stay that way as I have to get more time on the single track and get the Boy and the Mad Dog out a few times before the season. Well time to get something to eat and shower before I go to bed. Later..

No comments: