Saturday, April 01, 2006

4.1.06

Well after the ride today I talked to Cece and we agreed that I can quit my job and take up bike racing full time. I felt pretty good after the ride since I sat on wheels for the last 10 miles of the ride. I did ride to the ride and then did the ride and rode home for a nice 3 hour day in the saddle. Since I felt good I got to thinking that it is now or never in taking the racing to the top. I'm going to use up the vacation and comp time I have and then quit and ride and race. Cece will work her job and take a summer job and then when school starts try to find another job to work also. This should allow me to ride all day and then race all I want. What a great wife I have. So watch out everyone I'm going big.

Tomorrow Nate and I are going to go to the bmx track in Rockford and race there. I'm looking forward to racing the track there as it is a outdoor track. I have heard that it is one of the best bmx tracks around. It has asphalt corners and is supposed to flow real good. I think that Nate will do fine and I should hold up as the track is longer so maybe the others will get tired and I will do more passing in the races. Time to go and get a few things done. Later..

No comments: