Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Miscellaneous junk

The job that I'm taking is a job that is still in the Health Dept but now I will be testing the scales, gas pumps and taxi meters plus a few other miscellaneous things. I will not be doing the restaurant, stores and taverns anymore. I took it because I will be able to be outside and won't have to have contact with the up tight restaurant operators. It will be different but a lot less of a headache and less paperwork. It will be a nice change of pace that will make my job less boring. I will still be working the same hours and the same pay so no changes there.

Today was Nate's first day of softball and the team looks better then it did last year already. Nate will be playing 1st base and a few of the others will be in the same spots as last year. There are a few new players and they are way better then the ones that didn't come back. We are hoping to have the team have another good year. He will miss practice next week but we are sending his glove, bat and a couple of balls to the cabin and Grandpa will get him to stop everything that comes his way.

Tomorrow is the group ride and then one Friday we are have our annual good Friday ride from Lenny's house. Then after that it is off to my parents house in Rhinelander for Easter. We are going to leave the kids there for the week and I'm going to go up next weekend and pick them up and come home. It should be a nice week with the kids gone and Cece and I the only ones home. We plan on getting rid of a lot of the old toys and clothes that are not needed any more. Got to get the punks in bed so have to et going. Later..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to get rid of the kids to remove your leopard skin tights, her snakeskin mini and those hooker boots from the house? Or is it just the time to bring them out again for some play time?

Mountaingoat said...

There is never any reason to get rid of Leopard skin tights.