Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday Ride

Today at the ride there must have been 40 people there. It was rolling along nice for the first 12 or so miles and then Jack decided to pick it up and it split the guys into many groups. I was able to make the first group with Jerry, Russell Joe and a few other fast guys. We were hanging on as Jack kept attacking up the hills and the rest of figured let him go and just worked in a nice group and kept catching him. We finished and it was one of the better rides as far as people riding well together.

At work today the weights and measurements job is a lot easier and I'm really liking it. It will be easier as the people are actually happy to see you walk in test their scales as they don't know if they are not computing right. I will see how long it takes though to get used to the gas smell but I think that will be better then smelling like a french fry or a old taco. Plus on the nice days I get to spend it out side. The down side is when testing taxi meters they middle eastern guys kind of smell, but hey so do a few of the guys (Randy) I ride with. Just kidding Randy. well my parents are still in town so I should go and visit with them as they leave tomorrow. Later.

No comments: