Friday, April 28, 2006

4-28

Today was a day of no biking even though it is to rain this weekend. I usually plan my days off around the weather. But who cares as tomorrow I'm going to do the social ride and have a few beers and shots at the stops. I know that the season starts next week but you need to have a few fun rides during the year and ride with the other riders that don't race all the races or don't even race at all. The ride starts at 10 am at South Shore park and is a 3o mile ride on the south side of Milw and a few bars and trails during the ride. Hope to see a few of you there.

Today a work I learned how to measure the fuel dispensers at the gas stations. Man let me tell you the gravy train just got a lot easier. I think that I can handle finishing my career doing this job. Less dealing with idiots and less paper work. Choo Choo. Well Maddie has 3 of her friends staying the night so time to get some popcorn and sodas for them. Later..

No comments: