Sunday, April 02, 2006

Day After Randy's Day

The day after the Fools day and had a nice ride in the morning. I didn't make it to the track in Rockford as it is a outdoor track and the sky was crying and the races would be cancelled. So I took up the offer by the Tool to take a ride to Pewaukee lake and back. He called last night and said that there was a ride leaving the Casa Da Bubba at 9 am so road riding it was. On the ride was The Tool, Cooop, Tosa Crosser, Bubba, Pimp Daddy Sug, Dick Balls and myself. The Tool and Dick were on the Fixt roadies and the rest of us on the road bikes. We got to the lake and with rain in the forecast we didn't do the entire trip around the drink. Da Sug did as he went on to find his Lady. The ride was nice steady not a leg burner as the Tool and Tosa Crosser did do a lot of the work. I figured if that is what they wanted to do so why not let them do it. Going down one of the hills it was fun to watch as Tosa crosser and I egged The Tool on to spin his ass so fast we thought he would blow his taint . The Tool was spinning so fast that we thought that his ass was going to fly off his bike, funny sight to see. We got back and we all parted ways. It was a nice ride to just spin the legs out after yesterday.

Cece the girls and her Mother are at a play that a few of Cece's student's are performing in today. Nate and I got out of it as we planned on going racing and Cece got the tickets on Wed. Lucky us. Jerry stopped by with his extra weight bench and a few weights. I'm giving the bench and weights to Kyle as I already have a bench and weights. When Cece and the other get home it will be off to dinner as her mothers B-day is tomorrow. I don't know how old she is. All I know is that she is in her upper side of the 70's and still doing real good. Time to watch the bike race on OLN. Later..

1 comment:

SugsCandy said...

Thanks for the tube, I ended up using bubba's so I'll have yours next time. Bubba he's out of luck as his is now doing time on da front of da sugs rode rig. By the way, open this up ta non-bloggers likes da sug (see Coops blog) as otherwise I hafta post using my top earners blog ID.