Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Race Bike


I have the Single Speed bike ready and I have decided to race the Sport Single Speed class for sure. I bought a Fox fork from Jerry and it makes the ride really smooth and enjoyable. Then Russell built up a killer set of race wheels for me that are better then any other race wheels I have ever had. Hooked the front with a Hayes El Camino disc brake and put a carbon bar on it. The bike is feeling why better then before and has gone from the bar hopping bike to race bike. I have been riding the bike around and I'm looking forward to trying to race it this year and I hope that the year goes well. Later..

2 comments:

Ronsta, said...

Niiiice!

DIHAF? said...

You had that bike in the "pre-single speed" days.

I have had great luck with the Sun/Ringle wheels. They are supa lite and I never have to think about them because they are always true. 24 and 28 hole rims too!