Wednesday, April 19, 2006

2.19

Got home from another day in the trenches working for the man. Yes I actually work when I'm getting paid to do so. I talked to Danny in the afternoon and he said he was riding with Fast Girl Samantha (his Niece). So I got on the phone and called Russell and we rode with them. I left the house and rode there with time to get there before they left. It was a nice pace as tomorrow is the beat down and you don't need the legs to tight for the faster paced ride. I was able to get a nice 40 miles in today and at a pace that didn't tear the legs apart. Got home and showered, then Cece and I got a bite to eat at Cousins and then hit the grocery store and filled the fridge. Got 2 more nights and then I have to go and get the punks. It has been nice with the kids upnorth, but I have missed the punks and we are looking forward to having them home. Later..

No comments: