Thursday, April 13, 2006

Beat down

The ride today was a good old beat done that started pretty early into the ride. The fact that Jack was there and the speed was high and fast from the start. The fun really started when Mike the local tri idiot starts off the ride by asking if I'm going to yell at him for riding like shit. I respond of course I will be yelling at you because you are a shitty rider and if you take me down with a bone head move I'll beat the shit out of you. This is a guy that has been kicked out of every bike shop because the guy is a loser. Well he stays a way from most of the ride but still jumps lines and rides near the yellow a few times what a goof. When we got back he told Sammy that he wasn't going to come to any more of the rides as they are to political. Oh well I'm sure he won't be missed. After the run in with him the ride was a fast and fun ride. Just what I needed to blow the junk out of tea lungs and legs. I can't wait until the ride next week.

Tomorrow it's off the Lenny's for a nice morning ride and then get home and load the truck and up to Rhinelander for a nice Easter on the Lake. Going to leave the kids kids there for the week and clean the toys and stuff out of the house that they don't play with any more. Well time to get a few things packed and clean up a little of the house. Later..

No comments: