Friday, April 07, 2006

4.7.6

Well the Thurdsay night ride started and with the sky spitting a few times just before the ride started I almost didn't partake in the fun. I put the fender on the bike and headed out with the sparce group. It was the Tool, Coop, Flat, Bubba, Fast Girl, Dick Balls, Fast John and myself. We got started at 6pm and rode out and were able to get a hour in at 20 plus mph. Everyone that started the ride made it in and for a short ride it was a good one. The next few weeks we will be making the route longer and soon the entire group will be there and the pace will be fast and ferious. So come now and get used to the route and the group and you will have a easier time when the pace and size of riders pick up.

Going to talk to Nate and see if he wants to go to Rockford for some bmx racing this weekend. With the rain and the track being outside I don't know how the track recovers after being rained on hard a few times. I'll call the track on Saturday and see if anyone answers the phone and maybe get a update and save a trip.

Saturday morning is the group ride from the wheel at 9:30am and is the ride around Wind Lake. Jerry is coming up and we are riding from my house to the ride leaving around 8:30am. Then after maybe hit the bike shop and maybe even I'll try to get to the Expo to see the Wheel bike Show and see if they are giving any real great deals on anything that I really don't need. Then on Sat night it is party time with Pat and Julie. I may need to behave on the beers as I may race on Sun. To much happening in to liitle time to get it all done. Later..

No comments: