Friday, March 17, 2006

F@&king Friday

Finally Friday. Have a few things on the plate for the for today.

We are going to go look at a house today as Cece is off and see if it fits in the plans and if she likes it. You all know that the wife always has the last say on something like this. I hope to get this home thing either done or drop it for a while. Part of me wants to get a new house and more room. But part of me doesn't want to move as the place we have is nice and almost paid for. Right now I can do just about anything and get just about anything I want. Moving will be putting a crunch in the wallet for awhile. The good thing is moving will put us in a area where the punks can go to a better high school so it would be a public not a private one saving like $6,000 or more each a year. More when Nate and Maddie are both in high school at the same time. That alone makes the move worth it. But moving all the shit and making the payments make us second guess the entire process. Oh well have to push forward and see how it goes.

The racing this weekend should be fun. We are gonig to race all 3 days and hope the Nate and I can make all the mains each day. Well Nate will if he is on his game and could win his age each day. I will have to ride well and have a few good races and hope to make it to the main each day. It should be fun and I can't believe that the indoor BMX races will be done after next week. Then the outdoor season does start and we will hit a bunch of those this year. On the weekends that we don't have a WORS race we may go to a BMX race instead of a WEMS this year. If a new house we will have to wait and see.

Tonight after the races Nate and I are going to drive to Steve's in Racine for some of his great corned beef and cabbage. We have been getting together for like 15 years now. We drink a few shots of real cheap whiskey and drink some beers. Should be fun as it is every year. When I get there a few of the guys should be drunk and we will have someone to mess with. Well that is a little of what is going on this friday and weekend. I hope to make it through the day and the rest will just fall into place. Later..

No comments: