Thursday, May 04, 2006

Beat Down

Today's ride was one I think for the first time in years that it stayed together. We did loose a few but the rest mainly stayed in. I have to say the fact that Jack was not taking flyers off the front the entire night did help. He made himself sit in for the ride and I could tell about 40 minutes in it was eatint the shit out of him, but he stayed in the pack for almost the entire ride. With the first race this weekend a few hard efforts today and then recover was just I needed.

Looking forward to the race this weekend and seeing where the fitness is. I hope that I don't pop in the first lap, just have to wait and see. Cece still hasn't ridden her bike and Maddie has been sick so it should be a fun first race for them 2. Nate should be ready as usual. Later..

No comments: