Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Oh Yhea....

I love it when the sun is out and winds die down. It makes for a great day to ride. The only down fall is the grass is growing faster then I can cut it. I will have to pay the boy to cut the grass this year. We went to the track and did a work out and it felt way better then the last one. It was 20 degrees warmer and the bike feels better after each workout. Nate was looking good and I hope that he wants to race the track more then he did last year. I know he raced it but his heart wasn't in it, I hope it's better this year. Maddie will do her thing as I'm only concerned to having her get the fundimentals down. Brought the extra track bike to the track and the goat came and got it so maybe a few races are in the future for the Goat also.

Tonight we have a softball game for Nate and a spring concert for the girls. No riding tonight unless it's not raining maybe a cruise with the lights on. Time to get to work. Later..

3 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Thanks for letting me borrow that bike. Hopefully i'll be able to get it out in the next few days.

Jay said...

Word

Anonymous said...

SELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!