Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hitt'n the Rock



Today Nate, Russell and myself are going to Rockford so Nate can get some time on the track before the Nationals there in 3 weeks. He is going to race age and cruiser tonight. He hasn't been on the bmx bike in like 2 months but after a couple of gate drops he should be fine.

The hand felt like shit last night and had to take a extra Vicadin to help. I was trying to hopefully take less drugs but the fewer I do take the worse it feels. So I will have to stay on the plan of 1 or 2 every 4 to 6 hours for now. Going to talk to Vince and get a spin bike delivered to the crib so I will have a easier way to train with one paw beat up. I'm thinking that a nice Lemond should do the job. Cece is fine with it so time to jump on it right away. Have to get some things ready for the bmx tonight. Later..

2 comments:

Spinninmud said...

If your not doing anything tomarrow night stop by the house around 7:30, after the ride and shoot the shit with us, free food and it will get ya out of the house and bring the family...........
adderss on my blog.
Hope your feelin better

Jay said...

I'' see wwhat is up as Jerry has us coming down to wait on me in the afternoon. Maybe if I get home at decent time. Thanks.