Thursday, May 11, 2006

Final choice

Well the Mtn bike National championships are going to be in Sonoma Cali. It was rumored that maybe that they would be at Copper Mtn in Colorado but it is going to be in Sonoma. On top of it it is going to be a week earlier also. Have to sit down and talk to Cece and see how to fit it our plans and still may try to make it out there.

Today was another trip to Madison to get the weights and measuring cans. It was a real shitty drive as the rain and wind were a real bitch. Got back and then got home and the Punks and I did a roller workout. My parents are in town as they had to take my Grandma to her sisters funeral. Time to go and sit and talk to them. Later..

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Too bad it's a week early. Infinion may have been do-able for me. 30 minutes from my home town. I have a ton of relatives there.

Jay said...

Let's go. I'm going as it looks right now. Then up the coast to Seattle.