Thursday, May 25, 2006

What a pain

Just sitting around and not being able to do anything is a royal pain in the ass. Not only does the hand hurt but my ass is getting tired of just sitting around. In short the hand hurts a lot and throbs all the time right now but I think in a few days to a week it should be a lot better. I'm hoping that after the visit to the Dr on Tuesday I can put the bike on the trainer or even rollers. Even if he says not yet what he doesn't know won't hurt. I will be back for the last half of the season and I will hope to be in as good or better shape.

For now I will watch movies that I have and didn't get a chance to view yet. So if anyone has nothing to do call and come watch some movies if you want. So call and anyone is welcome to stop by anytime you want. I will be taking the Punks to the races and I will volunteer for Don and give something back until I'm all healed up. I will also take them to the Wed races and work there so the others can race for once also. My hand is killing me so I'm going to go sit down and take a Vicadin. Later..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your hand. Bad luck day that's for sure. Never met you , but I know everyone speaks highly of you. What can one say ? Heal fast and bring a big can of new and improved whoop-ass when you return. DBackley - alterra

Mountaingoat said...

Have some beer with that Vicodin and you'll be fine.

DIHAF? said...

I will keep Mike the Menace in line for you on today's ride. If he is not there, I will find some other guy named Mike to yell at. %$#%$%&^!