Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New Toy


I stopped by Vince at Ben's and got my new toy delivered today. Vince has a bunch of these that are used and they are priced to sell. I had it delivered and Maddie rode it for her workout tonight. I sat on it and did a easy spin for half hour just to spin the legs as it has been a week since I have been on a bike. I held the arm up and it didn't throb so maybe a half hour to a hour easy will work without any damage to the healing paw. Going to try to ride easy for a couple of weeks and then after talking to the doctor then I will amp it up.

E-mailed Alexis today and I'm going to volunteer at the WORS race this weekend. That leaves me only 3 more at the end of the year to do to get a overall. I will work at a couple of other races that I will be at until I can start racing again. Boy what a way to go into the summer, well at least I don't have to work either. Just not being able to ride is what really sucks. Time to get the kids ready for bed and finish cleaning up the dinner. Later..

No comments: