Thursday, June 01, 2006

Show me the money

I went to the office to get my check. After a few phone calls to others it was not to be found. I went to the lady really in charge and the one I told my boss to call in the first place to find my check. She said oh I put it in the mail and it should get here in a few days, no problem as we don't live check to check anyways. The kicker is that I talked to my boss on Tuesday and told him I was stopping in to turn in end of the month reports and my old cell phone to get the new one so I could program all the numbers back in. I still have the same phone number for work so no changes there. But it was still a nice visit to the office as got to thank everyone for the card and calls to see how I was doing and also to rub in how I'm off for the summer now.

Got the Vicadin refilled so 40 more happy pills to eat over the next few weeks. Good thing for great insurance as the refill only cost .76 cents and I also got a $10.00 gift card. Boy this is a great country. Missing the group ride again tonight so I hope everyone is having a safe and fast ride. I will be there in a few weeks and I hope that I don't get dropped right away. I sat on the spin bike again for a hill climbing video with the punks. I took off the splint and held the arm up and it felt a lot better today. Hope to be riding full time next week and getting into better shape then I was before I got hurt. My parents are in for some doctors appointments and meetings so I hope to get a project or 2 done while they are here. Nothing else new except see you all this weekend. Later..

No comments: