Friday, June 02, 2006

Getting ready

Getting ready to leave in tomorrow for thw WORS race. Getting the Punks bikes, clothes, swim suits, and snacks. Going to pack the truck and pick up Russell then head north. It should be fun.

Today I got the oil changed and like every time you pull the car in the garage they say you need this and that done. Well they said you need rear brake pads and rotors, front pads and that will be only 400.00 bucks. Yea right. I called Copper and like always he hooked me up. Pads and rotors for front and back. Did it with my Dad and saved a bunch of money. I owe him dinner for the deal. The car should be set for a while.

The hand is feeling better and the swelling is done and the hand is feeling a lot better. See you on Sat and Sunday at the race. Later..

No comments: