Friday, June 09, 2006

1st day of kids

Now that the kids are out of school it is full time at home with them. Not bad today as Nate went to a classmates house to play PS2 games so that left just the girls with me. It was a nice day at home with not to much fighting. We went to the bike shop a got a new free wheel on Nates 20 inch bmx bike as we may try to get to Rockford on Sunday. Next week is the Midwest Nationals at Rockford so no WORS race next Sunday. Nate is going to do the 12 hour race this weekend with Russ, Bubba, and Megan on their single speeds. He is just finishing getting his food and bottles ready and going over making sure that he has his riding clothes ready.

I think I did a little to much yesterday by folding the laundry as the fingers were sore and swollen this morning. Will have to have Cece do that job for a couple of week so I don't mess up the fingers. I got a good spin ride in today and the legs are feeling pretty good. I wish I could race and ride outside, but that will be coming soon as I hope the Doctor gives the ok Tuesday. Tomorrow is the Fat Tire ride and I thought about doing it but again I don't want to mess up the hand. Time to go over Nate's packing and make sure he has every thing. Later..

1 comment:

Mountaingoat said...

If BMX is only on Sunday come down to Portage Indiana for the Dino race on Saturday. Nate gots some mad skills, he could rip most of those juniors since they don't make the courses for the kids any easier than the adults course.