Wednesday, June 07, 2006

6/7/06



Got the stiches removed yesterday and the Doctor said that the hand is looking real good. But not to move the fingers to much as the bones are healing and I could f%$& it up again. No problem as I will take it easy and come back 100 percent not take a few steps back as I don't need to do any more damage again. The Doc said 3 to 4 Weeks and rehab will start so taking it easy yet and spinning only.

Wed night time trials at CR and the punks raced. Nate did it on his SS speed and was whooped at at he end but loved the bike. He is doing the 12 hour in a 4 man with Russell, Bubba, Magatron and they are doing it all on SS. Maddie rode the full lap tonight for the first time and did a great job.

Last night was a night on the track and the punks each took 2 second places. They both rode smart and did great. Well I' tired and going to bed. Later..

1 comment:

The Shed Master said...

I still don't see what all the crying was about...