Wednesday, June 28, 2006

6.28.06


I went to the Doctor again yesterday and he said that the hand is healing real nice. But he did move it in a few ways that I don't and the pain was really cool. But it is something that I don't do for the cool factor as I'm afraid that I would hinder the bones in the healing process. He said that the bones are not fully healed yet and that I can start to try to move them more to get more mobility but not to grip hard yet as I could do damage to the bones. I have to still do movements to try to loosen up the joints and to try to break the scar tissue down from him reconnecting the tendons. So much damage to such a little area but moving in the right direction. Still not able to go back to work and just going to have to suffer being home with the kids and healing.

We went to the track last night and it was a good night of racing. Nate was able to get 2 2nd places in his races. I have to try to get a bigger gear for him but it doesn't really because we are going to miss the next 4 weeks and there are only 2 or 3 more the week after. Maddie had a good night as she got 2 3rd places and that is not to bad as she just got home from up north. Travis came and watched and now wants to try it so I'm going to have to ask the Goat for the spare track bike back and get it to Travis so he can try track racing. Then russell was on last night in the sprint heats. He rode smart and made through the first round to the main and got a 2nd place. He then Raced the Madison with Jack Hammer and never got tossed in the race and they managed to finish 5th and get paid for that also. Jerry also had a bunch of good races again as he finished 2nd in the sprints and a 3rd in the team race with Danny. Spring Bob had a good night with a win in the team race and a second in the snowball and a 4th in the sprints. Come down on Tuesdays for some good racing. We will miss the next 4 as we are going upnorth tomorrow and then to California and won't be back until late July or the first week of Aug.

3 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Heck yeah, it's just collecting dust right now. Better that someone rides it.

The Shed Master said...

I still don't see what all the crying was about.

Jay said...

Thanks Goat.. I will talk to you over the weekend.