Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Info over load.



Well the Doctor told me that I can ride the bike and to start on moving the fingers. The fingers are stiff and messed up so that is going to take a while. Also I have to be careful not to try to squeze them as I could break them again or break the plates. So I have to be gentle for now. I also got the track bike out and rode warm up and the track and then got in a few pace lines and boy that felt great to be back outside.

The punks did well again as Nate took a 4th and 2nd. Maddie took 2 2nd places. The rest of the team took a bunch of wins and second places also. Cudos to B-Dog as he took a win in his first race at the track also.

The bmx track have started in Fanklin so that is great news and I can't wait to see it. Nate, Skyler and maybe Sam J and I are going to the bmx track in Rockford to get a few laps in before the Nationals race there this weekend. So I'm running more now then when I'm at work. Boy I can't wait to get back to work. Yea right.

1 comment:

Sarah Lukas said...

That's definitely awesome you've been told you can ride outside again- regardless of the fact you've been spinning either way. But still great to hear. Any near future races planned for you? Or is it still too soon to tell.