Wednesday, September 06, 2006

BMX'n and 1 more Beat Down


Here is a fine picture looking at one of the salt flats just outside of Salt Lake City. They were just like looking at snow for awhile but is was 95 degrees outside. The salt flats were long and seemed to go on forever and I wish I had the time to take the Excursion out and run it wide open to see what the beast could do.

Today was the lat time trial at CR. But I didn't ride it I spent the night on the bmx track again. It was fun to see the gang there again I can't wait until the indoor so we can all get together and blast each other out of the gates again this year. There will be one more bmx practice next week as the sun is going down so soon that it isn't possible to ride that late anymore so just one more. Maybe you can talk John into a Sat or 2 but with having to activate the insurance I think that may be out as he would need about 25 or more to make it worth it. Also it is teh last beat down ride so come out and ride it with us as we are plannig to get something to eat after the ride to end another fine year of Thursday night rides. Time to get to bed as I have another day testing De-icers at the airport. Later..

No comments: