Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cooler by the lake


Here is picture of Nate sitting by the fountain in the Villa we stayed at in California. I would love the temps to be like they were when we were there.

Well nothing going on right now except that the days are shorter and the temps are dropping. Soon after the last WORS race it will be time to start doing some night rides. So charge those lights and have them ready as I can't wait until we start riding.

This weekend is the first cross race. I'm taking Nate to the race and I think I'm going to just be a parent and support him. I will use the money saved from not racing and put it towards the gas. Tomorrow there is another cross practice at Greenfield park at 5pm. It is a good practice and you can ride what ever you bring. It is at the south side of the park near Lincoln Ave. Well time to eat. Later..

1 comment:

bubba said...

Can't wait for the nightrides. I have a few new things put in by my house.