Friday, September 08, 2006

Never under estimate a kid


Here is a picture of the family at a winery. It was a real nice set up and we were able to eat lunch there also. Oh yea we bought a bunch of wine also.

The Boy did the Beat Down with us last night. The little shit held is own and only needed a push up a few hills and when the pace was hovering around 29mph his little legs had a little trouble hanging on. In all he rode great and thanks to Russell and Danny for the help on ensuring he stayed on. At the end we did about 34 miles and ended up with a average of 22.6. great job Nate. I think he would have dropped a few others that I won't mention but I know Russell will later. Time to eat, Later..

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

I was talking to my brother about your winery trips out there. He is a salesman in the Napa for all the chemicals the wine makers use. A lot of connections. He was telling me how the wineries just laugh when they sell to the public. It cost them about 2 bucks per bottle. Next time I'll make sure he hooks a brother up.

The Shed Master said...

Boone's is just $1.99 at retail.