Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just cross'n along


Here is a picture of Nate racing at the Cross State championships I think from last year. We have had 4 cross practices the last 2 weeks and I think Nate is ready for the season to start. His dismounts, remounts and run ups are looking real smooth. Maddie is looking better each week and I think maybe just maybe I will get her to try a race. I'm still going to just play parent and go for support as my running skills are the worst and I'm not going to hurt myself any more then I have already.

I'm thinking I'm going to go for the group ride this Sat and skip the fall color festival. I road out at the Kettle's only once this year and I'm thinking that I need to get some things done around the house also. Then on Sunday it is time to get Nate to the cross race. Later..

No comments: