Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lock and loaded


Here is a picture of part of my support crew. Cece's mother, my mother and Cece at the start of my race. My parents came along with us and Cece's mother flew out to watch us race and stay with some of Cece's cousins. The start of my race was about 80 and over cast. The end of my race it was clear skies and about 95 degrees.

Well today I took the day off and went to a apple orchard with Jessica's class. It was a fun time but let me tell you there is nothing like 100 kids from 4 years to 8 years old running all over the place. It was a fun day and well worth the day off of work. Now the bike bag and bike or packed and loaded for the trip to the Chequamegon. We are getting on the road at 7am to get up there early to ride the single track right behind the condo. Then the rest of the gang should start trickling in over the next day and then it is race time. I'm racing the single speed in the short and fat and got a prefered start so hoping to have a good race. Update when we get home. Later..

No comments: