Wednesday, October 20, 2010

?????

So it has just been work and then come home and rake the leaves and go for a ride and workout. But today I got home and was getting ready to go for a ride with Nate and the phone rings. I answer it and the guy on the other side says that the blood work that I had done a few weeks ago was tested and misplaced so that explains why I have been waiting for the results. So I have to go in tomorrow again and have more blood drawn out. Great, wait a little longer I guess. But the good thing is my eyes have been doing good for a while now and I only have issues when things are going fast and when I look to the right and then back to the left quickly my right eye is a little slow. But it has been normal for the most part and that is a good thing. Jess is calling so I have to go up and do my Wii workout to lose some weight as I am listed as over weight by the Wii. Later..

No comments: