Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sheboygan



Here are a few of the pictures that I was able to find taken by some of the fine WORS peeps. Nate had a good day and I think he was glad that the season is over as he has raced a ton this summer and his legs were showing the wear and tear of a long season. But he gave it his all and he finished 4th place. Good season and now we are looking forward to the indoor bmx season to start and hang with our Sun Ringle team again. So if you have a bmx bike come on out to the indoor track and other then that we will see at Ray's a few times a week to.

Today we did more honey do list things. My Dad, Mom and I got the garage painted, hung another new gutter on the other side as I already replaced the other side as it was wreaked by a falling branch from the apple tree, took the front steps to the front porch out as they were rotten and falling apart and replaced them already. Just have to finish the sides of the stairs and put the railing back up. Also I want to paint the foundation of the house before Thursday as Fred is coming back and we are going to do the retaining wall up around the parking pad. Just been keeping a little busy the last few days as I had a few weeks to burn so why not get a ton of chores done. Now I need to get some ice cream as it is going to be another long few days. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These guys guys rock! This Guy doesn't.