Wednesday, October 06, 2010

10/6/10

I had a weights and measures conference for the last 3 days that I had to run as I was the President of the Wisconsin Weights and Measures Association for the last year. I have to say that it was a pleasure to be the President as the other workers and industry in the weights and measures field are all great. So now I can relax as the last 3 days have been a little stressful.

Well I didn't relax for long as when I got home I removed my block retaining wall and patio bricks so when Fred gets her tomorrow we can remove the apple tree stump and the top soil in the back yard. Then we are going to frame in a parking pad and get the cement poured in next week. Got to have a spot for the car as I do not like parking it on the street and I will not like it when winter comes along as I won't have to dig the car out when the f'n snow plows plow the cars in. So I have a little work to do the next few days and next week as I took some days off to get it done. Now I need some Ibuprofen as my back and legs are sore from moving 300 plus cement blocks from my old wall. Later..

No comments: