Friday, October 01, 2010

Tic-Toc, time is flying today

Today was a perfect day to use one of my many vacation days that I have to burn before the end of the year. I got up early and cleaned up the branches that we kept for firewood and stacked them nicely to be out of the way. Then I trimmed and cut the grass to clean up all the leaves and sticks from cutting the tree down. After that it was time to put all the pool items and toys away above in the garage for the winter. Then I got Nate's dirt jumper and a bunch of my spare bmx pants and helmets and anything else that I thought they would need together so Ric Damm and his Ripon College cyclists could use it at the Collegiate Mtn Bike Regionals this weekend. Good Luck Ripon racers oh yeah Aris too. Now I am getting dinner ready for tonight and then I have to call a few concrete places for a parking pad to be poured in a week and a half. One thing I do have to do is not forget to get Jessie today as I did yesterday as I was cutting down the apple tree and time got away and I was 15 minutes late. I promise I won't forget today. Wade is coming in tonight also as we are going to few football games again this weekend to watch the officials as State Championships will be here before you know it and he needs to pick the crews by then. I also have to try to find a gutter at one of the hardware stores as the one on the garage came down when a branch fell on it yesterday. Got to get back to the steak tacos so I don't burn the meat and get Jess to, maybe I will send Nate to get her. Have a good night and see you at the cross race tomorrow. Later..

No comments: