Monday, October 18, 2010

Nice

My new parking pad and retaining wall. Along with the newly painted garage and gutters to the right.

My 4 tubs of cana lillies ready for storage till next spring.

My new stairs and mail box.

It has been nice to just pull the car in the parking area that we created last week. I am glad to not be trying to find a spot near the front of my house and trying to race the guy across the street along with his 8 to 10 immigrant family members and their 12 cars. Just a nice feeling I tell you to just look out the back window and see my car safe and sound in it's own little parking area. Also it was nice to be getting the mail out of the new mail box instead of the tiny box that was zip tied to the railing of the porch. Also walking up the new solid stairs is a treat as the boards don't shift and move under your feet that were screwed down about 10 times to have them last even this long before being replaced. Plus the new gutters I hung on the garage are still waiting for some rain to see if I did a good job. Plus the foundation of the house and the garage that my Mom painted looks awesome. Like I said were were just a little busy the last week and a half. Just half to say I could not have gotten it done without my Dad, Mom, Fred, Nate, Maddie, Jess and Cece as they all chipped in to get it all done.

Also going back to work today after having the last week and a half and doing all the chores I got done it was relaxing to just do my work stuff. I feel to relaxed tonight after just doing my work and then riding and lifting after work for once. Nice to be back into the routine again. Plus the nice thing is that tomorrow morning it I have a required HIPPA update meeting. Nothing like a morning of sitting and hearing that you can't talk about this and that at work. But it is a nice easy morning I guess. Hope to get a back row so I can catch up on my sleep. Later..

No comments: