Friday, October 22, 2010

Car on the pad

Here is a picture of the car on the pad that we put in last week. I took the picture through the window so the screen messed it up a bit but it is nice to be able to park in back and not on the street. The pad turned out better then I thought it would and was well worth the hard work.

Tomorrow is the Metro fall social ride and I am looking forward to the ride. I have not done on of the social rides in the last 3 years as Nate has been busy with his racing and I had to run his butt to all the races hence making me miss the fun rides. Well he has a car now and he can drive his butt to the races and that is the case tomorrow as the cross race is at in Glendale and he can get there on his own letting me do the fun riding instead of standing all day watching him race. Nice. Well now it is time to get Nate's and my bikes ready. Later..

No comments: