Saturday, February 19, 2011

Double Race weekend



This weekend is a double race weekend at the bmx track. We race tonight and then again tomorrow. I enjoy the racing both days and all but I always seem to have a hard time getting in the race mode on Saturdays compared to Sunday mornings. I think it is the fact that starting the races at 5:30 pm my have something to do with it. But I always get going when it counts and hopefully I make both mains. Nate seems to be able to get in the race mode right away so I hope he has a good night and makes the mains too.

Cece and the girls are up in the twin cities area visiting her brother and family this weekend so Nate and I had the house to ourselves last night and today. Last night Nate went to Rays and I went out for a few drinks with a co-worker. It was nice to go to a bar and not smell like smoke when leaving. But we did smell like a fish fry though as it was a Friday night fish fry at the bar we went to. Tonight after the races awe are staying with Fred and Tammy after the races so not to have to drive back here late at night then right back to the the races again in the morning. Thanks Fred and Tammy. Well time to get a few things done before we leave for the races. Later..

No comments: