Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V day


Well happy valentines day. That said the weekend went to fast. Nate and I spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Rays having a blast hanging with the gang. Then it was bmx racing on Sunday and as always a fun time. Nate took a 2nd in open, 1st in 20 inch class and a 3rd in cruiser after dropping his chain coming out of turn 1. Nate was in the lead when it happened, but the awesome thing was that he didn't crash and was passed by Payton right away but hung on till the last table before TW passed him for 2nd. I had a decent day as I took a 2nd in 20 inch class and a 3rd in cruiser. Then after we got home from racing I got the hose out and washed the cars and truck. They were so dirty and salt covered I couldn't take it anymore. It was so nice to have 3 clean vehicles again. I know it won't last long but I don't care because they look awesome all cleaned up. Then after cleaning up the hose and towels I was on grill duty to cook up a tenderloin. Tonight Cece stopped by Papa Murphy's and got 2 heart shaped pizzas to cook up. They were good and now I need a huge bowl of ice cream before Harry's Law comes on. Later..

No comments: