Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gate practice

Full gate of the fastest guys that race the Elkhorn track.

Tonight was a good night of gate practice at the barn. I like the random start as it has removed the sling shot and makes the racing very close and fun. I have gotten used to the start but I just wish I had the power of 2 legs to put me more into the mix. But I still enjoy the competition and will continue to go till I can't ride a bike. Nate on the other hand is getting better each week and like always he gets flying and then the road, track and mtn bike take over. I think if he just did bmx he could be really fast and one of the best in the area but he has his goals in other areas.

Other then that there is not much going here. Cece is going to Minnesota this weekend to visit her brother and his family as Nate and I race Saturday and Sunday at the track. We are spending Saturday night by Fred and Tammy again so that is awesome as we don't have to drive home and then right back Sunday. So see you at the races. Later..

No comments: