Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend at last

Just a few more hours of work and then the weekend is here. I don't have anything really planned out to what I am going to do yet but I know I will be at some point of the weekend. Tonight I have to run the Volvo to the dealer to get the new key FOB programmed to the car and that should be only a few minutes, I hope. Then I was debating to go to Rays right from there but it is girls weekend there and I think I might skip that tonight. I will just ride the rollers and then sit and relax with the girls and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. Tomorrow I may try to get to Rays and ride but I was thinking I might dress warm and hit the road on the mtn bike for a spin and then maybe then drive to Madison for the State Finals of the wrestling tournament or maybe Rays. Then I will be heading to the barn for some bmx racing on Sunday for sure.

Nate has been doing some good riding out in Arizona the last few days. Randy said that they got a nice ride in on Wednesday after arriving there and then a nice long one in yesterday. It was long enough to wipe the boys out and Nate was sleeping early. That is sign of a good ride when the kids go to bed early. Today is a shorter ride and then get ready for a crit on Saturday at the University of Arizona. Hope that the boys are ready as they are in the middle of their race season there and they haven't had any race pace things going on for a while. Just have to wait and see I guess.

On a side note I forgot my thermos of coffee at home. I guess it is going to be a long day after all. Crap. Later..

No comments: